Welcome to Distinctive Dentistry
By providing a relaxed and serene atmosphere complete with aromatherapy, our dental patients are treated with the latest dental technology and materials available. Offering a comprehensive evaluation of your needs and wants, Dr. Coseo and his professional staff take the time to listen to your concerns.
You can expect the following complete range of dental services from the gentle touch of an experienced professional:
- Family and Preventitive Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Headache and Migraine Relief
- Root Canal Dental Care
If you are looking for a dentist on Cape Cod and are ready to get quality dental care for the mind, body and smile, call Distinctive Dentistry at 508-775-9977. Dr. Robert Coseo and his team provide stunning results in a dental office with a soothing, spa-like atmosphere. Distinctive Dentistry is located in Hyannis, MA on Cape Cod.
Spa Like Atmosphere
- Hot Towels
- Ambient Relaxing Music
- Ceiling Mounted TV
Leading Edge Technology
- State-of-the-art Equipment
- Digital Xrays
- Intraoral Cameras
- Paperless Office
From subtle changes to major repairs, Distinctive Dentistry
can perform a variety of procedures to improve your smile and enhance your appearance with any of the following:
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery
- Esthetic Shaping
- Make Over
Routine visits to the dentist office are essential in maintaining dental health. Regular dental check ups can insure that any potential serious dental issues are quickly identified and soon treated before they can result in a more painful or threatening problem. Distinctive Dentistry's preventive care procedures maintain an attractive and healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
- Comprehensive Examinations
- Necessary Digital Xrays
- Prophylaxis, at least Bi-Annually
Distinctive Dentistry provides comprehensive restorative dentistry for patients who suffer from common oral health problems that require necessary care.
We provide restorative dental procedures ranging from simple dental crowns to removable dentures. Restore lost function and beauty with one of our many restorative dentistry procedures:
- White Fillings
- Fixed Bridges
- Removable Dentures
Did you know?
Over-the-Counter Teeth Whitening VS Professional Treatments
There are more reasons to choose professional tooth whitening over store-bought tooth bleaching products:
· Those that do not incorporate a tray can have uneven, "blotchy," results. Saliva can dilute the mixture, or your tongue could wipe away some areas, leaving them untreated.
· Many OTC teeth whitening products contain glycerin, which could dry out your tooth enamel.
· Over-the-Counter systems to whiten teeth often use "whitening strips". These are good for brightening the front surface of your teeth, but cannot do an adequate job of bleaching the cracks and crevices between teeth. The contrast between a bright, white tooth and the dark grooves between teeth can look like terrible cavities, or wide gaps.
Read the full article at Ezines.com